To say that yesterday wasn't a good day for me would be an understatement. Everything's messed up.
My pc's damn slow.. it takes too much of my time that I wasn't able to watch the whole episode of Boston Public.
My disk drive's f***ed up as well that my diskettes are all corrupted now.
My part in our thesis still got bugs. Darn thesis as well!
I think even my mind's messed up, being paranoid and everything...
Last Sunday, "J" texted me out of nowhere... Replied back to him with a thank you and he texted me back saying he misses me... Soon as I got that message, I panicked. I was like: "Uh-oh... he couldn't have stumbled upon my blog and read about himself, could he??? Which I reasoned out with: "Nah, he's too busy to have time to read through here. But then, what if he did see this??? I texted Joy about this and she told me to relax and that I'm just being paranoid and so I did as I was told. And then yesterday... I went to the canteen alone to have my late lunch and as I was waiting for my sandwich, there were these 3 guys who were near me... and I swear I heard one of them say, "Ui, si misty o.... The other guy said, "Oh, kamayan mo na a...". I inched myself away from them and then went straight out of the canteen as soon as I got hold of my sandwich, didn't even bother to buy myself a drink.
What was is with yesterday ba?! I bet incidents like these were what the Carpenters had in mind when they sang rainy days and mondays always get me down.
Tuesday, July 30, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment