Got a call from Ronnie last Sunday asking me if I wanted to take an exam in Misys. I was hesitant at first since I wanted to be done with my thesis first before I go on looking for a job. Anyways, since the opportunity came, I said yes.
So yesterday, I, together with Shiela, Joy, and Jaja met up in school first before heading to Shiela's place (the ever-dependable Shiela was in a rugged attire so she had to change clothes first). I finally was able to meet Harry, Shiela's dog. By the way, my definition of meeting Harry meant seeing the dog from across the room (I couldn't bring myself to be really near him and touch him because I am afraid of dogs...) Anyways, soon after Shiela was able to fix up herself we headed to Makati.
We arrived an hour earlier than scheduled so we decided to eat at their canteen. I texted Ronnie to meet us and got a call from him instead. He told me to go to come to the stairs and open the door for him. LOL
After less than 3 hours of answering the test, we went straight to G4 to watch a movie. Jack Black's so kulit.... He was soooo funny talaga. Admittedly though, I can't say I enjoyed watching the movie. My mind was preoccupied most of the time, with our thesis defense supposed to be on Wednesday already. Shiela asked: Bakit parang nde ka masayang manonood tayo ng movie. I just smiled at her, didn't want to tell her I'm thinking about our defense. At least, I was relieved of some tension while I spent a day with them and while I was watching the movie.
Tuesday, August 20, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment