I couldn't help but let my tears flow last night as soon as I got inside the fx on my way home. Yes, I was crying while I was on a public transportation. Good thing it was dark inside so I don't think no one really saw my tears flow. Besides, it didn't last no more than 2 minutes.
And then I asked why.
Almost instantly, I knew the answers.
I'm getting really really scared thinking about our thesis.
I was gald that I had the chance to talk with Stephen again after sometime and I realized how I missed talking to him during moments like this.
I'm not sure if they are valid reasons to cry about, but it just felt good to cry that time.
x's: ei shmuck... thanks dude!
Friday, August 9, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment