Sunday, September 29, 2002

Yesterday...

Venue 1 Megamall
Shiela and Joy treated me, Jahaziel and Grace for lunch. We spent I think almost 2 hours at Angelino's because one, we were desperately trying to finish everything that we ordered (ceasar salad, angelizzas, stuffed pizza, spaghetti ala puttanesca, and fettucini ala barunella) and two, we just lost track of time. Ja and Grace (who's got themselves jobs already) told us their work anecdotes and then our chat shifted to reminiscing the events that took place during four years in our block - mostly, UAAP championship mems, Manacon mems, and "tatay" mems.

We then went to The Ultimate Wedding and Debut Fair at the Megatrade Hall 3. Yes and no. Yes, we're too old to be having our debut and no, no one amongst us is about to tie the knot. It just so happens that one of our friends and an original blockmate at that (Angela), together with her 3 other friends, has put up her own business - an events coordination company (The EVENT Authority) and is one of the exhibitors at the fair.

Venue 2 #25 McKinley St. Forbes Park (where Ja is working)
Ja needed to be at the office around 5pm. Don't know what got to us but we decided to tag along with her. Ja showed us the place. It wasn't really an office per se, it was a residential house and a company office at the same time. Cool!

Venue 3 Glorietta
We left Ja at the office and since the 4 of us were around the Makati area and we didn't want to go home just yet, we stopped by at Glorietta. Window shopping here and there. Had ice cream at Bon Appetit and then Joy and Grace stayed for a while to go to National Bookstore while me and Shiela headed for home.


The day didn't start well for me. I woke up late and I was in a frenzy when I received Shiela's message about the time that we'll meet in school. I was sleepy on our way to Megamall but spending the day with Ja and Grace made up for that.

And although I may not be whining to my sister that my lip and cheek tint's case was shattered to pieces, I still can't get over it. Huhu... I feel so bare whenever I go out without it. It's one of the must-haves in my bag. Huhu... I have to buy a new one as soon as possible.

0 comments: