I'm officially broke.
Shiela, Joy, and I wanted to catch this Spanish movie Tesis before the Spanish Film Festival in Greenbelt ends tomorrow. Found out that the screening time will be at 7 in the evening. We thought of watching this other movie instead after we had lunch at Juan Soy (man, you gotta try out this place! i loved their sukiyaki fucelli!). Oh, we definitely enjoyed the movie!
The Spanish Film Festival will run at the UP Film Center's Videotheque and they're screening the movies for free...
Instituto Cervantes presents
"Great Spanish Books on Great Films and Other Treasures of Spanish Cinema"
28 Monday
2 PM - EL PERRO DEL HORTELANO
5 PM - ABRE LOS OJOS
29 Tuesday
2 PM - BARRIO
5 PM - LA GRAN VIDA
30 Wednesday
2 PM - MANOLITO GAFOLAS
5 PM - MANOLITO GAFOLAS EN �MOLA SER JEFE!
Now, I'm even more tempted to travel all the way to QC.
There.. and I wonder where my allowances go... Hah!
Friday, October 25, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment