My log for today:
9:00 am - Helped carry my sister's things and off we went to UP.
10:00 am - While my sister attended her first class, I stayed inside the car (with my cousin) and dozed off. I brought a book with me (Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand), somehow, I wasn't able to turn a single leaf the whole time I carried it.
11:30 am - My sister came along to accompany me inside the mass com bldg. I set-up the laptop while she made comfortably sat beside me. Started working on her visuals for her presentation later. (I was able to prepare it last Saturday pa, but we found some glitches just this day that I had to do it again, this is why I went with her to school today. Since we had anticipated this and with my sister being such a techno-phobe, she wouldn't know what to do.)
2:30 pm - Finally, I'm done. We went to have our late lunch at The Chocolate Kiss. This is one of the reasons why I volunteered myself to go with her today. I have to try out the dining places inside UP. Hmmm... i loved the cake...
3:30 pm - Still finishing my devil's food cake, my sister left me and went to her 2nd class where she'll be doing her presentation/report.
4:00 pm - Bought a ticket at the UP Film Center for today's foreign/art film, Chungking Express. Entered the theater and chose a good seat. The movie's actually a Chinese movie, but I haven't been able to catch it on Star Mandarin. And I don't think I'll get to pa since the movie was released 1994.
6:00 pm - Was surprised to see that it was raining, and here I thought I'd walk my way to where the car was parked. I just texted my cousin to pick me up at the film center. As soon as I got inside the car, I slept again (we have to wait for my sister for an hour pa). I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm like really sleepy lately. Not only that, I'm also eating like there's no tomorrow.
7:00 pm - Headed home.
Monday, October 7, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment