Wednesday, October 2, 2002

Now I really have to get a hold of that latest Cosmopolitan issue. I just watched (more like ogled) Probe's short feature showing the guys who are included in Cosmo's 69 Eligible Bachelors (hotties...) and I just have to know the names of the two guys that I saw there. Let's see, there was Lucky Manzano. Robby Mananquil (yup, Rissa Samson's brother), Christian Vasquez, Hans Montenegro (why???), John Hall (that Bench guy), Greg I-dunno-his-surname (the Powerboy) and Nelson Marcos (I used to not like this guy, but since I've been reading his advice column on Young Star, I couldn't help but like him. Seems like there's more to him than his nice body...). But I don't care about them, there's just these two guys that made me look twice on the tube.

I'm thinking, should I buy one or borrow from Shiela's Ate Tinnie instead?

Nah, I'll just rely on Shiela's cuz. Anyway, I've sworn off buying magazines for ages since I used to spend so much buying those teen and celebrity-teen magazines (not much local teen mags that time) - now kept in this mini-cabinet gathering dust (I've pretty much disposed some of them, the rest? I still can't bring myself to give away).

Hello Shiela? You reading this??

0 comments: