Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Our sms conversation 30 minutes ago.

j: hi! :) m on my way 2 mla ryt now, gona acompany my dad 2 d airport 2morow, he's leavng 4 wrk.
me: tlaga? wil u be goin back asap?
j: i thot ud nevr ask :) :) not if i hav 2 go sum place else or meet sum1 aftr. :) im nt 2 familiar arnd mla though
me: i kno... the thing is i can't meet u tom coz I alredy made plans wid my sis... if u cud spare a day or 2, we cud meet on wed. if ever u cud chaka na natin icp how & wer...
j: i c.. 2 bad :( i ddnt really pak enuf 4 2 days e...
me: i thot so... :( sori ha but i cnt cancel wid my sis at d last minute e... arent u coming back anytym soon?

It took him forever before he finally replied, jst now....

j: its ok, il txt u jz in case 4 som slim chans id stay 4 mor than a day. slp wel :)

Why did I suddenly feel down? Although I know that it's not always thay he can be here and we could get to see each other, like I said, I can't, more of I won't & I don't want to, bail out on my sister's plan just because of a guy.

0 comments: