Monday, November 11, 2002

Barely a month to go and I'll be doing my annual list of things that I'm thankful for for 2002. I was just telling my sister last Saturday night how I think that it hasn't been a good year for me compared to last year's. It seemed like I was given everything (and more) that I wanted and asked for that year. Felt like blessings from Him were overflowing. And it just wasn't the same as now. Now... I experienced times when I feel like my requests were falling on deaf ears.

But expect Him to know my thoughts and my feelings. He just talked to me during yesterday's church service.

Realized I have been focusing on the things that I don't have that's why I haven't been thankful enough for all the things that He has given me. Here I am thinking He's deaf on my pleas, the truth is, I'm just being blind lately.

0 comments: