Sunday, November 10, 2002

Before anything else... kat, yeah it was an Amazing Race marathon. I kept myself from sleeping until 1 am expecting to see the recent episode only to find out that they ended the marathon to the one where Michael and Kathy were eliminated. And kulit, I honestly don't know when they'll show the new episode. I was watching MTV and I was surprised to see an ad that said "catch the new season of The Amazing Race 3 on AXN at these times". I'm pissed off. I can't watch Studio 23 next Thursday 'cause I missed one episode already.

I so need to work out. My arms and the lower part of my body's aching from Friday's walk around Makati. I know my friends are always telling me that I should at least do something to keep myself fit. My laziness just gets in the way.

Remember when I said that I wasn't anxious to find myself a job as of now because I feel like I'm not yet ready to deal with exams and interviews yet? Guess what my reaction was when I received a call from Technistock last Thursday asking me if I'm available for an interview the next day. I was surprised because I'm not expecting any calls from the any of the companies that I (actually, we --- me, jats and her bestfriend) walked-in. I talked to jats and found out she'll be having her interview as well, that pacified me. At least I have company. So there, I went through the interview not prepared (I even lacked sleep because of AXN) but it turned out ok nonetheless. After the interview, me and jats went from one mall to the other. I had plans of dropping by school afterwards but it was raining already and my feet were really hurting (oh those shoes - they weren't made for long walks). Instead of taking the bus & the fx, I just took a cab (that's how tired I was).

I'll be pretty much tied up this week, with our thesis defense being scheduled any day from now. Uh... I'm having butterflies in my stomach just thinking about our thesis.

And yeah, it's our College Day also this week. It used to be a week-long celebration. Now, it's trimmed down to just three days. It is when there are activities such as this that I miss being in the Student Council. ahhh... the SC... I'll have to talk about how I miss that some other time....

0 comments: