Gah!
1 am and I was still wide awake. I remembered the VCD I borrowed from Joy. Next thing I know, I was watching Serendipity and munching on Cadbury Black Forest. That was a bad idea.
I have nothing against the movie if that's what you are thinking. It's one of the movies that I actually love but unlike A Walk to Remember which I've seen for God knows how many times, I only saw this once. It's just that my timing of watching it again was off. Waaay off. Couldn't I have picked another day to see this one???
The song, the book (although not that specific book), the characters' differing locations, and the characters being committed... Is it possible that there be more stuff in the movie that would remind me of my present predicament???
Sometimes you wanna believe in things like that, destiny... But sometimes that belief just fades away...
Wednesday, November 6, 2002
Posted by
ji
at
11:46 AM