Wednesday, December 4, 2002

I spoke too soon...

I was able to watch Harry Potter (at last) yesterday. My, my... it's always the quidditch match scenes that I enjoy the most.

And my hunch about the anonymous texter, well.. I was wrong *me grins sheepishly*. Kasi naman e... Yesterday, after a long time, I chanced upon Alvin (the guy who I thought was miscalling and texting me). I wasn't supposed to greet him and smile at him but when I was *this* close to him already I saw him looking and smiling at me. I don't wanna be rude or anything, so I smiled and said "Uy.." We haven't been speaking and suddenly that? That was why I all the more thought he was the one texting me. Wrong.

It wasn't him after all... It was a former blockmate... Haha... Moral of the story: Don't be so paranoid. Yan... assume kasi ng assume...

0 comments: