Yesterday's sms' history:
This one made my day -
its hard missn sm1 lyk u, i get tens n dnt knw wat 2 do. i bcom restles hopin u'r thinkn of me 2. smtyms i wish i cud get tyrd of u bt u cnt, i jst cnt. G'm0rnin!�
Sender: [insert j's name here]
This next one, I couldn't help but say to myself: Wow, nabuhay sya.. but I'm glad -
thanks! for being one of my life's sweetest blessings! God bless! Tc! �
Sender: Kristine (a high school close friend)
Lastly, this one's actually the first few parts of my convo with this person whose number is not in my phone book. We'll call him a, short for anonymous -
a: Psst... Gnet...
me: cn0 u?
* miss calls me *
a: Hulaan mo? Musta na?
me: nyek! gusto mo pang ubusin credit ko na makipag-guessing game sa yo? cn0 ka ba?!
a: Sungit mo naman. D ka pa rin nagba2go. Magwo2rk ka na?
me: ganda mo rin no? talaga bang yaw mo magpapakilala? fine! d pa me nagwwork, yan.. baka sabihin mo sungit ko pa din a
a: Anong ang ganda? Dapat gwapo... hehehe
Sender: unknown
He knew my name and obviously this person knows me. I bet I know him as well but he could have gotten a new number or what. I have a strong feeling who he is anyhow and what bothers me is why suddenly he pops out from nowhere. Wait.. actually... I have three people in mind. My sister saw the message and her first instinct was: Hindi kaya yan e isa dun sa mga alipores ni Kerwin? E sila lang naman yung sinusungitan mo e. I just shrugged my shoulders, didn't tell her that I was thinking the same thing. Damn, I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore... Even if I want to ignore that person I couldn't. I may not be right about my guess anyways. I'm just relying on my gut feel (which is usually dependable). Oh heck.. think: don't jump into conclusions, don't jump into conclusions...
0 comments:
Post a Comment