I opted to remove the picks-of-the-week part since I haven't had the time to update it. I haven't been posting here for some time now as well.
I'm still looking for work but it seems that I have my hands full. I have volunteered to help my sister with her thesis - just transcribing her recorded focus group discussions. I'm looking through magazines for bedroom and bathroom design ideas for our new house (ugh! this is harder than I thought). I still have the last paper tole project yet to finish. Oh well, no need for boring details.
My impatience is starting to get to me though. I mean, I want to find a job already. Main reason being, I can't finalize my plans. I need to know how much of my time my job (if ever) would take so that I can see if I can squeeze studying at the same time. Now, I'm stuck with the question, do I enrol this term or the 2nd term instead or wait after a year or two before studying again? Sigh. Well, at least I was able to come up with one concrete decision though, that I'd take those computer-related short courses before proceeding on taking up psychology.
Anyways, I want to target shoot!!! I just added this one on my list of to do things before I die. My sister just went to Camp Crame last week to target shoot and the deal was it was a requirement in one of her classes. The instructor there told her she was actually good (she got 9 bullseye) and that her boyfriend ought to be wary of her. She told me I ought to try it even saying that I could also be good at it and that it may be in our genes (haha, dream on sis!). And oh, 2 weeks from now she'll be going to Subic, also because of that same class. She always gets the luck!!!
Saturday, February 1, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment