It's when you feel deep down inside there's no possibility.
I had a nice time with my date last night.
We had dinner at Osteria Italia and then went on our way to Antipolo to join some of his friends and my cousin there. One of their friends threw a house party last night. Had a nice time eating (again) and drinking with them. Went overlooking with him afterwards before heading back to Manila at 3 in the morning.
I had to laugh when I read joy's message to me while I was at Antipolo: e di ibig sabihin may pag-asa yung guy? �. But I gave her an honest answer. I don't think I like him in a romantic way. The guy's a common friend (was introduced to me a year ago by my cousin). He has a sense of humor, seems sensitive and is cultured. The last trait being what I like most in a guy. But he's like those guys I know I don't want to be involved with. Guys like him are those who immediately jump from one failed relationship to another relationship. Besides, it seems he has this habit of suddenly not hearing from him one moment and then he pops out from nowhere the next time. I'm not being close-minded. It's just that you meet some people whom you feel could only be your friend, nothing more.
Oh well, let's see.
Saturday, February 15, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment