My sister's in Olongapo right now, enjoying the company of her friends, meeting new people, and above all, reviving her Christian faith. I miss her na. I know it's only been two days and it's not like she'll be gone for a month. For heaven's sake, she'll be coming back this Saturday. Still, I feel weird not having her around here.
I got an sms from her this afternoon telling me that she met an accident after another. Nothing serious but she said she bruised her foot and one of the lenses of her eyeglasses is broken. Good thing her eyes aren't that hopeless as mine, that she can still see normally without her glasses on. I hope she doesn't run into another accident the rest of her stay there.
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment