Got to watch Matrix Reloaded (one of the very few I watched on its first day). Of course, thanks to Kulit and Carrots for managing to reserve our tickets around midnight today, for lining up to get the tickets, for saving me a seat, for meeting me outside the cinema even if it meant missing a trailer Kulit really wanted to see. I really thought that I wouldn't be able to join them 'cause unluckily for me, our new tasks just came in today at around 3pm and I was afraid they wanted them done tonight. Turned out they weren't due any moment from now just yet.
These are what I have to say about it:
- Keanu Reeves looked gorgeous while Carrie-Anne Moss looked old (or is it just me?).
- There were scenes that I felt were insignificant (one scene in particular - the dancing/love scene).
- It was kinda philosophical in way that some of the things they say would make you ask yourself the same questions. Which also makes me want to watch the movie again. You just have to watch it again to catch what they were saying.
- There was this pattern of it is-it is not sentences (from Capt. Naomi, Jada Pinkett Smith in real life, "Some things don't change. Some do").
- This one had funnier lines than before.
- Some fight scenes looked like Hero-inspired (Jet Li's movie).
- Didn't like the insinuation of Neo as being The One and that he could resurrect a human being, but I won't dwell on that.
- Liked the scene when he met with the Architect, except that the Architect seems to be speaking a language of his own sometimes that I couldn't decipher what he was actually saying.
- I don't know if it's just me being weird but I didn't really like it that much.
Friday, May 16, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
12:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment