Sunday, May 25, 2003

Movies, TV Shows, Commercials


I don't like Matthew McConaughey. I'm not also a Kate Hudson fan. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days seemed to be a fluff film. Reasons why it didn't interest me to watch the movie with kulit and carrots. My sister saw the flick though and I've read reviews about it on newspapers about Matthew and Kate having better chemistry than Matthew and J.Lo on Wedding Planner, etc. etc... Looked like I missed a nice movie. Now, I'm itching to run at the nearest cinema to see what my sister was talking about (uhm, Kate Hudson looking really good no matter what she wore and what hair style she was sporting).
______________________________


Heard that Amazing Race 4 was to start last Saturday on Studio 23. Got home at exactly 7:30 just in time for me to switch to that channel. It was Survivor that was showing though. I wonder if it did start last Saturday. I'm not really anxious to watch on Studio 23 'cause I wanna stick to the original channel, AXN, that brought us Amazing Race. I'm so excited, I can't wait. Speaking of being excited and all that, two shows I'm waiting for: Six Feet Under's 2nd season plus that new show on RPN 9, 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.
______________________________


I just have to count on my sister to tell me about new shows just by her switching channels. So now, we're hooked on watching Everwood and we just have to catch C.S.I. on Sundays. It's got a simple plot but it's its simplicity that we loved.
______________________________


With the many links that are availabe on the net, I still haven't checked out any Meteor Garden sites. It's pointless. I can't watch the show so why bother reading anything that has got to do with it right? But I'm curious as to how that girl looks like (kulit, where's the pic of that girl you're supposed to email me??). Kulit used to be the only crazy person to say that there's a resemblance with me and the girl which is an incredulous idea. But just last week, I had 4 people come up to me and say the same thing.
______________________________


I'm loving that new Close-up commercial. It's got a nice theme. It's so cute. One pair in that commercial even reminds me of a couple I used to know in college.

0 comments: