I wasn't in the mood to go online last night and post what happened yesterday. It was a bad day for me really.
On the first week of this month, three of us are to make the necessary revisions of the classes some other people have developed already. Of the two guys, I've been working with Guy X since I started there. The other (and the team leader) - Guy Y, well, I just got to work with him this June. So anyway, he decided to assign us what classes to revise and debug. I thought that was how it should be done and it was just fair. I got to finish my part just before the second week ended. All of the classes were scheduled to be released to Japan on Monday of the third week. Guy Y decided to pass to me one class assigned to himself. I was willing to do it since I was thinking of the deadline we had to meet. When Guy X was finished with his part as well. Guy Y, again, passed another one of his classes to him.
By this time, only two classes were left undone. One with Guy X and the other with Guy Y and so the release already got delayed. I was helping Guy X with his class 'cause it was really hard to debug. When finally, the two of us were done, Guy Y (AGAIN!) assigned us the only remaining class left to him and just when the deadline was just a day away!
What was his deal?! I know that class was really difficult but that's why we didn't trouble him with our questions. He was working on that for days and it seemed that he was not making any progress with it. He would always be the first one to call it a day and invite us to go home. He knew he could be going to Alabang anytime this week and should finish that before he can go there. But no, it seemed like he really wanted to leave us with that. I had to do OT work since last last week not because I was working on something assigned to me. I was going home late because of him!
And yesterday, that did it for me. Our boss asked us if we could finish it that morning. He had the gall to say yes when it was Guy X who was debugging the class that time. Me and Guy X were taking turns debugging it the whole time and all he did was pester us and ask us if it's about to be done yet. The hell with him. I couldn't control myself that I was making "parinig" to him already. Whenever we encounter some bug he would act like he was busy studying this programming language (he had a training of some sort yesterday) but when he hears we got to fix that, he'll come near us and ask us: Ano, matatapos na ba? I don't know if he's really that dense or insensitive that he didn't notice me not talking anymore. Ang kapal pa ng mukha he wanted to leave early. Aba e gusto pa talaga nya kaming iwanan dun at kami na ang tumapos?! I was really pissed off already that I was trying my best not to talk. I was afraid I would say anything bad. But he would still keep on asking that same question. I had some sense pa din to control myself but I was replying to him with a tone of annoyance. Nakakaasar pa I had to cancel on meeting kulit and carrots already 'cause I had to work OT. I really hate the guy!
When I couldn't take it anymore, I went on to ask to ask our boss if I can go already and say sorry for the delay. He was kind enough to say its ok. I was hoping I could catch kulit and carrots.
To top it off, on my way to Robinson's Place, the lrt coach I was in was experiencing technical problems. Decided to head home instead (and I really wanted to see the two 'cause I needed someone to talk to).
I've never, in my entire life, been that irritated and annoyed. My friends know that I don't get pikon or asar that easily. That it would have been a really serious matter if I got pissed off that way as yesterday. I mean, I still get infuriated just thinking about it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment