No work for us today because of yesterday.
Yesterday's late news and newspapers today boasts: "It's over". Do they seriously think it's over?
I hated everything last night. I hated the way things ended. I hated the sight of an ecstatic Arroyo with her arms up high feeling victorious and all. I hated the guts of Angelo Reyes.
Until now, I still have a heavy heart. I actually found myself sympathizing with these "rogue" soldiers. Sabihin na nilang mali yung means na ginamit nila. Would people listen had they not resorted to this? I don't know. Ang mali nga sa 'tin, naririnig na natin, nakikita na natin, hindi pa rin tayo naniniwala. That's just so... i don't know what term to use anymore.
Nakakainis. Totoo naman sinabi ni Lt. Trillanes kagabi e. He doubts that anything would come out of this. They agreed to negotiate last night even at the back of their minds, they knew na liliparin rin lang ng hangin yung napag-usapan nila.
What do you expect when you negotiate with the government? Do we honestly believe that they would take the young officers' side, syempre papangalagaan nila yung mga tao nila (Reyes and the like).
I hated having heard Lt. Trillanes, parting words.. cause they were true.
This is depressing.
I have to correct myself. It wasn't right to term it as coup, it was mutiny.
And yeah, I have a crush on Lt. Trillanes now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment