Thursday, August 28, 2003

I'm writing now before second thoughts start creeping in. You know how I am when it comes to letters, so you better make darn sure that I won't hear a single remark about this, ok? Anyway, I wanna bash those people who have asked you that question and are still thinking about it. But it's just natural, I suppose... Chalk it up again to the "nature" of men.

I'm just thankful to God too for our relationship. I want to thank you too for being the sister that you are; for tolerating my "kajologan" and not divulging it to anyone else; for figuratively and sometimes literally knocking some sense in me especially when I'm in my "worry-wart" persona; for standing up for me ever since we were kids, until now. You always landed yourself in for more trouble because of that. Thank you, thank you for a whole lot more reasons.

While other people seem to rant about their older siblings. I, most of the time, could not sympathize with them (note: most of the time). You have been such a blessing.

Oh, and when that time comes, the time that you're fearing. I'll miss you too. By the way, is it death or marriage you were talking about? If it's marriage, I believe I'll be resenting the presence of that man in your life for quite some time. If it's death, don't think too much about it. It should be a happy celebration.

Love you chie. Having you for a sister is certainly one of God's great manifestations of His love and goodness to me.


my sister's response to my letter before her graduation last April


0 comments: