Monday, October 20, 2003

catching up

I missed my sister.

I may see her everyday but we don't get to talk like we used to. We haven't been hanging out that much as well. I think it was months ago when we went out, shopped and dined out together. She's either too busy studying, or I am coming home late doing OT work.

But it's her vacation right now. That's good news for me.

__________


I swear, everybody's (ok, not really everybody, still...) on friendster. I found some of my high school friends, those I haven't been talking with that much the past few years. And then last Friday night, one of them actually called to ask how I am doing. Nice...

Learned from him that he and few other high school buds go out every once in a while. And then I asked myself, "how come I don't hang out with them?" It's like I've totally forgotten about them and have been spending most of my time with my college friends. It's not like I enjoy their company less, than my constant companions.

Anyway, I won't bother thinking about the answers to my questions. It's never too late to do something right? So now, guess I'll be hanging out with them guys as well.

0 comments: