Dear you,
Ba't ganon? Diba sabi ko sa yo dati na hindi na ko magtataka kung isang araw hindi na tayo gaya ng dati? Na darating yung araw na parang wala na tayong mapag-usapan. E bakit kahit anticipated ko na yun, nalulungkot pa rin ako? Akala ko, if i tried to expect that, mababawasan yung sadness na maffeel ko when that moment eventually arrives. Hindi din pala.
It's funny how we both do not remember how we actually became this close. Ayoko ng ganon. Gusto ko naaalala ko yung mga 1st times e. Usually naman i remember those. Maybe it's because we really didn't think we'd be good friends noh? Or maybe it's not that important. What matters is that we had the chance to have known each other pretty well, diba?
Lam mo ba? When i actually told my sister that you are going away, she told me this: "nalulungkot ako para sa yo." To think that when I said that, straight-faced ako.. no emotion can be traced coming from me. But she knew me and she knows what this meant for me. It meant that I won't have someone texting me: "Good morning iha (with a big smile at that)" anymore. I won't have someone asking me, "musta na iha" everytime we see each other online (and that's almost everyday). Wala ng magsasabi sa kin na "wag mong pigilin baka mautot ka", or "basta wag mag-expect". It meant I won't get to hang out with him anymore. I won't get to listen to what he has to share. In turn, wala na rin akong sh-share-an ng kababawan kong problems. Wala na kong matatakbuhan when I can't commute on my way home anymore. Wala na naman akong kuya.
Just want to thank you. For so many many things... Last Saturday, while holding your hand, feeling ko at peace na at peace ako. There was that feeling na I have someone to depend on no matter what. I don't think I was able to do half the things you did for me.. dibale bawi ako next time (pag balik mo).
Wish ko lang (haha d ako maka-channel 7 a), you'll find what you need there. I hope you get to adjust easily and sana you won't forget us, kung hindi kakaltukan (yeah! that one I learned from you..) kita (sana hindi ka dumagdag sa list ng papahanap ko sa sis ko pagdating ng burol ko). Yun, I'll always have you in my prayers.
Btw, sabi mo din nung saturday, pinagpala ako. Yeah, i am. One of the reasons na rin is because there's you. =)
Again, thanks for everything! And for sure, I'm gonna miss having you around... terribly.
Monday, October 13, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment