Saturday, October 4, 2003

unplanned gimik

Our Friday night out's usually comprised of me, kulit and carrots and sometimes there were angela and ja as well. Since we're missing some of our college friends, we decided to ask two of them (aldwyn and trick) last week if they wanna join us. It was setteled then, 5 of us girls plus the two guys. We really didn't have anything special planned, except to watch a movie or dine out.

Yesterday afternoon though, grace texted me asking if girls were going out. I said yes and she asked if she could join also. We all met up at Glorietta. Decided to eat at Gery's where we had to wait for more or less an hour before we got our table. Ate in just about 40 minutes or so. (mas mahaba pa pag-aantay namin sa seat kesa sa pagkain namin mismo). We knew of the Octoberfest thingie going on at Eastwood Libis. The 5 of them wanted to go. I, on the other hand, didn't asked persmission from my parents to go there (besides, that would mean I'd have to go home the next day already. Heck, it's not always that I get to spend time with these guys so I made up an excuse so I could go (I am bad!).

Going to Libis was hell! We were stuck in traffic. Everyone seemed to be going there as well. So were our other friends who we were supposed to meet there. Before we knew it, jun called us to tell us that it would be impossible for us to get to Libis. And if ever we do get there, most probably, we won't be able to find a decent place to park. We wasted so much time inside the car goofing around (that was fun though!) that we agreed to what they suggested: to turn back and go somewhere else. Ended up in a bar in Makati (we should have just stayed around makati in the first place eh?).

And so after a looooong day, they're all sleeping by now (except for me and kulit of course). We have to wake up at 6 or 6:30am daw. Haha.. As these guys im sleeping with can do that (i'll have to do the waking up, take note!).

'Twas a fun night. Unexpected meet ups and plans, but turned out fine just the same! Next up, our own octoberfest! Woohoo!

0 comments: