For two weeks now, I've been swamped with work. I think I'm counting for my third week this time.
I hate being tied up like this. I mean, Lord knows, how I love it when I have more than one thing to work on and be busy about. I love it when I feel like I don't have enough time to budget all the things I'm supposed to do. You can stack me tons and tons of work and assignments, I won't complain. But when I feel like I do not know what is going on around the house anymore (like what's been happening lately), that's when I wish I wasn't that busy.
I barely have the time to talk to my mom and my dad. When I get home at night, they're usually already in bed or I am too tired to stay up and have conversations with them. As for my sister, well... She's the one who waits for me to get home, and I do get to chat with her while I have my late late dinner.
I wish this project to be finished soon!
Monday, November 10, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment