We have no telephone connection yet in the new house, therefore, i couldn't call any of my friends or use the internet. We couldn't watch HBO or the Disney channel because we haven't decided which cable to subscribe to and so we were stuck to watching nothing but those that were on the local channels (and they didn't offer that much!)
That doesn't mean though that I didn't enjoy my 5-day vacation. Having nothing of those 2 things I meantioned meant spending time with my family. It meant talking nonstop with my sister (uhh, it's not like we usually don't do that), playing scrabble, watchind dvds, and eating with them. And oh, I got to sleep, sleep and sleep.
We broke our tradition of going out on Christmas day and watching two MMFF movies. I guess we were just too lazy to go out and do that, besides, we can always watch during weekends.
Another 5-day break for me starting tomorrow. And so, like last week, I'm wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Monday, December 29, 2003
Posted by
ji
at
10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment