Monday, January 5, 2004

For 5 days, I acted like a bum. I didn't even help out during the media noche preparation. I was there, glued to the tv and slouching on the sofa. (Hah! We got destiny cable already!)

Another round of movies I got to watch.


Genre: Comedy/Crime
Where was I when this was shown??? Don't be fooled by my question though. Some sites say that this movie's genre is drama. Did I just miss something? But I don't think there was anything dramatic in that movie. Although it has Nicholas Cage in it, d ko pa din sya type. Nothing really new to offer.



Genre: Romance/Drama (Korean)
Go see the synopsis here. I'm loving Korean movies now. I'm awed by how their writers think. They may tend to not realistic at times anymore, but that's why it's a movie right? Anything can happen. Too dramatic for me though. And to showcase it's dramatic mood, the movie became a little bit dragging. Just the same, it's worth watching.


Genre: Romance/Drama (Korean)
Yet another Korean movie. (synopsis here) This one I loved as much as I loved My Sassy Girl and The Classic. The guy who lent it to me didn't like this much (instead he liked Il Mare more). I guess it's just me being weird again, or it could be because the movie started with comedic situations that eventually led to heartbreaking scenes (yes, I'm a sucker for those). (I really think I ought to be in some Asian Studies course or something).


Genre: Comedy
First installment's always better. I can't say the first movie merits an award or something because the movie was shallow. This sequel is mas shallow. (read story here) But I bought original copy of this because I crush Daniel Wu. Haha.



Genre: Animation
Need I say more? It's not a Disney movie but I so like/love this one. It's so funny that I keep on watching it over and over.


Yep, there was not a single book that I read during the holidays.

0 comments: