Monday, January 5, 2004

I am back in civilization! Woohoo! (although it means back to work once again :S)

I missed my blog [insert sniffs here]. But it somehow paved the way for me to reunite with my long-forgotten-and-neglected journal. I was surprised when I opened my journal (last Dec. 24 i think) and found out that my last entry was dated September 16. Two months! I wasn't writing in that small journal for two months?? It sucks knowing I've been too preoccupied with stuff (and some of them are not even that important) to actually miss out on pouring out my thoughts and feelings on my journal. But I fixed that already.

While I was at it, I, for the nth time, re-read my 1st ever journal. I don't know was it with that one that I keep on re-reading it. Maybe it reminds me or my most "tanga" stage in my life. If you could only read it, you'll see how "attached" i was to this guy back in college. And speaking of him, I received an SMS from him on New Year's day:

jst keep in touch {my name here], take care of urself ha. Hapy new yr. M sory kung masama na ko

I wasn't sure what he meant by that last line. What did he mean masama na sya? I would have understood him if he said: M sory kung naging masama ako dati. Oh well. I didn't reply anymore to ask what it's about, just to be on the safe side. I'm not sure if he meant it when he said i keep in touch.

Wow... just look at how he managed to creep into this post when i was just talking about my journals. Tsk tsk...