Wednesday, February 11, 2004

got the idea from her

remove all my mp3s except these ones:

[1]Duvet - BoA
I am falling. I am fading I am drowning, help me to breathe. I am hurting. I have lost it all. I am losing, help me to breathe
Expect me to play this non-stop when I am dejected. There's just something with sad songs that make u want to hear them when you are at your dispirited state.

[2]Waiting in Vain - Annie Lennox
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love.
Not only because I love Serendipity but, it was one of the songs that best described how i felt 2 years ago.

[3]Smile - Tamia
Put a smile on my face. And if anyone asks me. Everything is okay. I'm laughing cause no one. Knows the joke is on me.
An "I-can-relate" song.

[4]Gising Na - Parokya ni Edgar
kanina pa kita pinagmamasdan. kanina pa kita tahimik na binabantayan. hindi gumagalaw, hanggang wala ang araw. sadyang nakatanga, nakatitig lang sa iyong mukha.
'Cause I'm still waiting for that someone who can do something as sweet as this.

[5]Crying Like A Church on Monday - New Radicals
Praying for these feelings to go away. So do me a favor baby. Put down your new god. And love me like Sunday again.
Dig how Greg Alexander wrote those words. One of my all-time faves.

[6]Can We Still Be Friends - Mandy Moore
Things are not always what they seem.
I love Mandy Moore (in case you haven't figured that out yet) and I like her version of this song.

[7]Neighborhood - Vonda Shepard
And all those friends. Where did they go, I don't know. All those friends we used to know. In the neighborhood.
One of those songs that gets to me.

[8]Love's Divine - Seal
No particular words I like. I just love the song as it is.

[9]Han (Grudge) - Fly to the Sky
Loved it (and almost all of their songs in their Missing You album) the first time I heard it albeit not understanding a single word they're saying. It's korean and I still haven't had the luck of finding the lyrics.

[10]Out of Reach - Gabrielle
knew the signs wasn't right. i was stupid for a while. swept away by you. and now i feel like a fool. so confused. my heart's bruised. was i ever loved by you.
A constant reminder for me not to be stupid again.

[11]Hanabi - Ayumi Hamasaki
Whenever I'm sad I have a habit of saying I'm ok.
(Not sure if that's what she's saying). One of the two jpop songs I don't get tired listening to.

[12]Beside You - Akafellas
Some people say they see lovers inside us. But that don't really matter to me. I just close my eyes. And I listen to the song my heart keeps on singing now.
Very pleasing to the ear. And they're one talented bunch of guys.

[13]Rainbow - Southborder
Take a little time baby. See the butterflies colors. Listen to the birds that were sent. To sing for me and you. Can you feel me. This is such a wonderful place to be.
Conveys positive outlook on life. Reminds me of how beautiful life is despite all.

[14]The Remedy - Jason Mraz
I wont worry my life away.
*nods head in agreement*

[15]On A High - Duncan Sheik
if you're fine then you're fine - it's all how you see it. oh, there never will be no conspiracy of happiness
True true... but it's still easier said than done.

0 comments: