lost
That was what I felt when we were watching Lost in Translation. I went there having no clue about the movie's plot. All I knew was that two Americans were in Japan. I thought that was the whole deal. They were lost in a country where their culture is unknown to them. It wasn't.
There was more to it. It showed how the two lead characters not only in an unfamiliar environment but also in an unfamiliar life they're living. The movied showed the two having sleepless nights, not knowing what they want in their lives, realizing some things are not as they were before. They were lost. They were trying to find themselves.
It was a nice movie altogether, maybe that's why it is one of the movies nominated. It made me guess how the movie would end the whole time I was sitting in the movie house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment