gmail

Google offered (some?) blogger users to test their new email service. I registered for it since a 1GB space is just hard to resist (no need to delete anymore as gmail tells us). It groups messages of same subject in one. Plus, it serves us 5 girls best (fact is, I made that account exclusively for them).
For 5 girls who seem to not run out of things to say to one another, we depend on emails to make our messages be known to all. Instant messengers have failed us this time, not because they are faulty but because some of us cannot chat in the office.
I dunno if the girls have realized that in a span of 14 days, we've had a total of 102 emails already.
It's not really gmail per se that i'm glad is available. I'm also glad there are new experiences, guys and other stuff. (I'm not too keen on the guy part though. I mean, we all know guys make not only our hearts ache, they are also responsible for making our heads hurt.) Not only do we have a diverse array of topics we can always give our two cents worth, but those made us grow closer. We find ourselves looking out and being happy for each other.
I dunno. Maybe it's just me. But really. I'm glad I have these 4 girls with me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment