this and that
I am more than paranoid. Must be all these murder news I've been hearing almost everyday.
Am on a high. First, I bought for carrots the book she long wanted to buy (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) and asked her if i can buy it before here. (haha kapal!) Second, I discovered that one of my officemates are into asian movies (korean, specifically) and books like me. Borrowed from her Bridget Jones Diary 1 (saw the movie before but of course I want to compare) and 2, plus 3 korean dvds (...ing, Oh! Happy Day!, and 100 Days with an Arrogant Guy). Wooohoo! Third, I bought dvds last night (japanese, korean and chinese). Lastly, kulit's lending me her book, Simply Divine (that is, if she remembers!). Coolness!!!
Been a busy week for me. Not work-related though, because I did nothing in the office but wait for the clock to strike 5:30. I went shopping alone last Tuesday night. Went to have impromptu dinner with kulit and ja Wednesday night. Went dvd shopping last night with some of my officemates. Will be meeting the girls tonight. Tomorrow will be spent with mom and sis. Whew! I wonder how i can finish everything i borrowed with the limited time i have.
Angela will have a doggy and she's turning to kulit for tips and advices. (naks!) LOL. And we had our aquarium set up in our nova home last Wednesday. Can't wait to see that.
Harry Potter movie tix are sold out in Greenbelt already. Sigh. And I prefer watching it there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment