Thursday, June 3, 2004

kawawa naman si kenneth. sawang-sawa na ata sya sa pag-rave ko ng anything korean. sabihin ba namang: obsessed ka na ata jan a.

LOL

obsessed? maybe. it's just that i love their stationeries and cards and organizer fillers (i mean, i practically grew up using korean stationeries and cards cause i've been using those since elementary). *look here. i love their written language. like i told kenneth, their characters just seem so neat and orderly - it's like they're writing with invisible squares. i love their romance comedy movies. i wonder how are korean guys in reality - like how are they stereotyped (cause i know how japanese and chinese guys are stereotyped).

but, i'm still not a sandara fan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have boxes full of those statios and fillers. I don't even know why I still buy them. It's not like I use them anymore.. :S

Mebee it's time to write letters... *is lazy to pick up a pen and write*

-o- kulit -o-

ji said...

maybe you can just give 'em to me (the fillers).. my journal/organizer wouldn't say no to that.. haha

Anonymous said...

LOL we'll see.. ;p

-o- kulit -o-