THE DAY
It was an unbelievable 2 days for us 4 girls (most stressful for one of us though). I actually just got home and am pooped and sleepy but I wanted to share about this for such a long time that I can't wait no more. One of the girls officially started a new chapter of her life today, July 10, 2004. And although we (the other girls) think we'll need time to get used to the idea - that she is no longer addressed as ms. cuaresma but as mrs. herrera now, we wish you two nothing but the best. As in.
A big big CONGRATULATIONS to you ja and nc!!!
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Posted by
ji
at
12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow! =)
pls extend my 'CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES' to ja and her hubby =D ang saya naman!!!! =)
Post a Comment