Saturday, July 17, 2004

paranoid me

I woke up really really shaken yesterday morning. I had to SMS my sister and the girls with this message: I just had this crazy dream that we (me and my sister) are both pregnant because of a one night stand. It scared the hell out of me.

All of them must have laughed at me when they read that. But when I said it scared me, I wasn't exaggerating. The dream felt so real. The only weird thing about it is that my parents and my sister's reactions weren't what i expected. My sister was happy. My mom and dad were nonchalant. I, on the other hand, was devastated.

I do not know what is it with me that I've been having freaky and scary dreams lately. First, I dreamt that my dad passed away. Second, I dreamt that I and a friend were in this place being attacked by bombs (whatever, I forgot how it went. all i know is there were bombs being thrown everywhere and we were running for our lives). Coincidentally, it was that same day when something happened at the mrt. And then this.

Must be my fears creeping on me. Or it could just be too much Sex and the City reruns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kala ko nananaginip ako na naka-receive ako ng ganong msg. 'D ako nag reply d ba? If ever nag reply ako, ngayon pa lang sasabihin ko na na hinde ko alam kung ano yun ni-reply ko. :S

-o- kulit -o-

Debbie said...

gnet...
hmmm... is something bothering you lately? it can be that or you're just stressed out. i usually have dreams when i'm tired or i'm thinking of something or something's bothering me. though the dream won't directly relate to that something. dreams have hidden meanings only the dreamer can analyze. don't ignore it but don't get paranoid over it. =) d ako expert diyan pero lam mo naman na halos araw gabi na tulog ako nananaginip ako kahit na short nap lang .. sometimes if the dream really bothers me i try to analyze it.. often times i just brush it aside, kinukwento ko.. para pag nangyari d lang ako un may alam. minsan naman i used them to guide my actions. =)