Wednesday, December 8, 2004

record na ba 'to?

      
longwalks are love
brought to you by the isLove Generator


7 days without a post. i wonder if that's the longest period i went MIA here.

as a quick recap:

I had a long weekend last week when i decided to go on leave Dec. 2 and 3. As I said, I've been idle for the last 2 or three weeks already that I thought it was better if I just stay at home and concentrate on my nihongo review (wasn't able to review as much as I wanted because I can't help but be distracted as well. ugh!)

Dec. 5 was judgment day. I can't exactly describe how the exam went. I know I did good in the kanji part but i got sidetracked on the listening part and I think I messed up big time on the grammar and reading comprehension part. The reading comprehension I get, but the grammar??? *sigh* I had to depend on my instincts as to what number to shade.
shmuck: results will be out on feb pa.

Went to office on Monday knowing I'll just be lazing around in the office. Decided to help some admin people by going with them to Glorietta to buy stuff and went back to the office to wrap gifts. Everything went ok that day since I wasn't left bored for 8 hours. That was before I learned we were to start dance rehearsals later in the evening. I knew about our presentation on Friday's Christmas party but I was too caught up with the exam that I figured I'd leave to the others the presentation. So yes, now we are in the same boat. But hey, as long as everyone's having fun...

Now comes my problem. I haven't decided as to what costume I'll wear on Friday. And I have to bring another set of clothes for the dance number (haven't decided on this one as well, another problem). Then there's the gifts i have to buy for our kris kringles (too much kris kringles!!!!). I have to get all this before friday but we have practice after office hours. I'm itching to sneak out during office hours but I don't want to push my luck. My solution: drag kulit and ask her to come with me tomorrow.
thanks kulit!

And yeah, I was getting frustrated studying last Friday that I just went infront of the mirror and took a pair of scissors and started cutting my hair. I think it wasn't that bad since people have been saying they like it. their reactions when I say I was the one who cut it could only be a)disbelief and b)amusement (wala daw ba kong magawa? -- wala nga! LOL ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tapang a! i could/would never cut my own hair! but i think urs turned out ok. :)

Angge

Anonymous said...

Yayness! Bang! Rock! LOL

S'okay to cut your own hair. That's what I did after I get my hair cut (two cuts ago with Carrots), I kept cutting it until I managed to get it the way I kinda wanted. Tigas kasi ulo ng naggugupit ayaw sundin gusto ko na bang. LOL

-o- kulit -o-

I'm meeting your later. I should prolly be sleeping. :\

ji said...

angge: u could/would never cut your own hair? how about if i cut your hair? let mo ko? hahaha

kulit: yun nga problem with some hairstylists e... u ask for a certain cut tapos oo sila tapos d din ganon.. wah... btw, thanks thanks uli!!!!