I should've known better than to plan out what to do over the holiday season because I ended up not following it.
What I said I'd do: Finish the puzzle.
What actually happened: It seemed like we were able to add less than a thousand pieces on what we were able to put together months before. Talk about being unsuccessful. That thing was just too difficult to finish (or am I just making an excuse?)
What I said I'd do: Work on my scrapbook.
What actually happened: I spent two hours everyday (erm, almost) to design and arrange items in that scrapbook. Was able to stick things together except that it lacks write-ups and captions. I will still have to get back to it some other time.
What I said I'd do: Make a book inventory.
What actually happened: None. I didn't even turn the pc on the whole time I was on vacation. I got to catch up on my reading though
What I said I'd do: Redecorate my room.
What actually happened: The only thing I did to my room was re-arrange stuff on my shelves. That was it.
What I said I'd do: Pig out.
What actually happened: As much as I wanted to eat and eat, I couldn't. I got sick and couldn't eat anything sweet or salty for about a week. But I did spend hours in the kitchen. I cooked and I baked, hah! Even my sister was proud of me.
What I said I'd do: Sleep for hours.
What actually happened: I'd sleep in the morning (5am) and wake up at 8. Do something something and then sleep at 4 in the afternoon and wake up after an hour.
What I said I'd do: Watch dvds.
What actually happened:
|
I borrowed dvds and vcds from an officemate. He didn't disappoint me by lending me lots. Me and my sister thought we'd have an Asian movie marathon but most of the movies were of serious stuff (plus it wouldn't do me any good if we watched those considering i wasn't normal that days. Thus, we only ended up watching these: Tokyo Godfathers,Bayside Shakedown 2,Volcano High,
Wonderful Days, Infernal Affairs. All brilliant I must say. Saw good movies from cable too (Wowow and Hallmark). |
What I said I'd do: Enjoy time with my family.
What actually happened: I did (but then I always do). And then friends and relatives were coming over i had so much fun hanging out with them.
Was I bummed that not everything went as planned? Nah... I think it turned out better than I even expected.
5 comments:
hahha.. dka nga nakatiis.. :P id say it was a short christmas hiatus.. bat d nyo natapos yng puzzle?? with that amount of time id say i could finish half the puzzle.. :D
hahha.. dka nga nakatiis.. :P id say it was a short christmas hiatus.. bat d nyo natapos yng puzzle?? with that amount of time id say i could finish half the puzzle.. :D
-- stephen
tingin ko we really weren't into it... gawin mo na lang rin ung amin.. LOL
pwede cgro.. pero doing it once is enough.. sana ibang puzzle.. ;)
bigayn mo ko ng iba gagawin ko.. :D --shmuck
something to do? uhm uh... uhmmm... LOL
Post a Comment