
1. I knew I said that i'm done with other magazines, well, I lied. So for the record, I have Read, TeenVogue, and Time.
2. After 7 years of sticking with the classic 6110, i have finally found the phone that made me buy it in an instant. It's not super feature-loaded but I love it. It's not of a common mobile brand name plus it's a flip phone. I only wish I got the purple one though.
3. I don't get to see Tarzan bubblegums in supermarkets anymore, but siobe brought packs one time last week.
4. J-snacks are the best.
Friday, October 21, 2005
Quick Fix (stress-relievers)
Posted by
ji
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cympre out of this world nnman ang model na yun. hahaha.. kakaiba tlga taste mo.. :P congrats on finding the phone for u! :) tingnan natin kung kelan ka mgppalit, hahahaha.. -- shmuck
LOL Never actually thought you'd stop getting *all* magazines anyway. One of the few things I miss with Ate being gone is her free subscription. Specially, Lucky. *sniffs*
And YAYNESS! Congrats on the new phone! You didn't get the purple one because...?
The grocery store by the church still has Tarzan. Maybe it's an exclusive now. LOL
*ahem* Aren't you supposed to be helping me find Reverse Pocky? I think the other people I've asked totally gave up already. XD
-o- kulit -o-
@shmuck: ui, exagg... d naman yun out of this world. syempre iba naman diba? haha baka maya after a decade uli bago bumili ng bago.. lol
@kulit: haba comment. lol d mo ba pwedeng ni continue na lang subscriptions niya?
bout the phone, thanks thanks. didn't get the purple one cause there wasn't any available. meron lang daw dito is silver... :S daw a
those used-to-be candies/gums are popping out of nowhere lately. just this monday we saw this basta yung small green mint candies. i forgot ano name.
wala pang reverse pocky here. ang meron lang are ordinary and the mousse ones. :S
Pwede, pero hinde na free. >(
Yung green na bilog bilog?! Yung nasa pack na translucent and green na may leaf design?! Sarap nun! LOL Na-excite tuloy ako. :P
Wala daw?! *cries* Punta ka ulit Japan! Dali! ;)
Post a Comment