Off the top of my head:
If asked why I won't beat today's deadline, can I give a 'Fridays-make-me-lazy' answer? Seriously.
Who pinned this FEU No.1 newspaper article in front of my pc?
Should I go shopping or not tomorrow?
I can't wait to get home.
I probably should file my Christmas vacation leaves asap.
Why am I such a lazy ass today?
Friday, October 7, 2005
What Am I Thinking Right Now?
Posted by
ji
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL Someone pinned an article on your pc?! Such a meanie!
-o- kulit -o-
i hope that person who pinned your article ay taga-FEU coz if not that person sure is envious that his/her school didnt go to the finals. Mga ingit *rolls eyes* hehehehe!
-->Binks
still don't know who the culprit is. almost everyone near my workarea is a culprit LOL
Post a Comment