and it's not because i'm pms-ing.
It's probably because there's only one more day and my 9-day vacation ends. Then, my sorry ass will find its way back to that pressure-filled place they call office. I've lost count as to how many times I uttered "i don't want to report for work on monday. i don't want to work anymore, period." just this week to different people.
Or it could be because I'm wanting a change of evironment. I know I am wanderlusting. As much as it's easy to just book a flight, pack a bag and off i go, it's not.
Also maybe it's that time of year when I'm wondering about my purpose and all that. It's when the only book in the Bible that I read over and over is Ecclesiastes where each chapter has this to say: "Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind."
I guess it doesn't help that all I've been watching are One Tree Hill and The O.C. episodes. Oh the drama and complicated situations. (Speaking of these series, I want to meet up with a number of people and get together. Go out of town, get drunk and just be merry).
Sigh. Even this pint of ice cream that's supposed to be comforting me isn't doing it's job.
Sunday, November 6, 2005
Feeling Crappy
Posted by
ji
at
12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
peaking of these series, I want to meet up with a number of people and get together. Go out of town, get drunk and just be merry
hey if you plan to do that ^ count me in okey! I'M GAME!!! *wink wink* hahaha
--->carrots
I'm Kulit. *nods*
throw a party kulit ;p
Post a Comment