Saturday, December 3, 2005

Enumerated Updates

I decided to do my errands today and so instead of sleeping till later, I woke up 7am just to make sure I can come with my sister. Just to kill time, I'm here at a net cafe in their shopping center. Might as well update...

- This has got to be the most stressful December for me. And it seems most of the people I know are just as busy as I am.

- I'll be working overtime during the next two Saturdays of this month (much to my dismay) just so I can finish my scheduled modules and be allowed to have my leave starting the 19th.

- Before the year ends, I should have made up my mind as to what I will do next. Career-wise.

- I've been feeling down lately but since I'm so tied up with many things, I don't have the time to dwell on them. Which is a good thing, but only temporarily because one of these days, everything will come crashing on me once again.

- People in the office are leaving(/resigning). It breaks my heart.

- I am really praying next year will be a better year. Not only for me but for everyone.

0 comments: