A couple of days before our trip, it seemed everything weren't going well. I was actually wondering if i should take it as a sign. Then again, I wanted to give my mom an all-expense paid trip as a gift so badly and then there's joy who was really super excited... so I had to deal with my paranoia on my own.
I was glad that the whole time we were there, work and other stuff didn't even cross my mind. Maybe because we were too busy making our own itinerary and all. (Thanks burito for checking up on my siobe and dad while we were away.)
During this trip, we were able to travel by air (of course we did), by land, and by water (let's not forget the traveling on foot). There was also this incident that happened on our second to the last day, it left us all worried, exhausted and proud of ourselves as well. Now, getting lost in a foreign country is off my to-do list.
We weren't able to see everything. There were other temples and sights to see but my siobe, in trying to maybe cheer me up said: if you've seen one buddha, you've seen them all. Ah but never mind me. My concern the whole time was for my two companions to have a good time and i sure hope they did.
Thursday, February 2, 2006
Experiencing it All
Posted by
ji
at
2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
first time out of the country...ohhh i did enjoy!!! very much! =)
Post a Comment