Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Asking For More

I used to think I should lie low from asking too much from Him because I was afraid I'd become so selfish. I've been blessed so much that I can't be satisfied with what I have still.

But thanks to pastors' messages, they've let me realize that to ask for more than what I (think) I need is not being selfish at all. In fact it is being selfless because if I ask for what is enough, I am only thinking of myself. What we need is more of understanding, of patience, of wisdom, of love, of everything else so that we will have more to give and share.

I guess it's time I be selfless.

--- O --- O --- O --- O --- O --- O


During last Sunday's service:

Pastor: What is the difference between mercy and grace? Grace is getting what we don't deserve. Mercy is not getting what we deserve.

0 comments: