The sun's been smiling the past few days, enough reason for me to feel better.
This week had been fun (except Monday when I posted my last entry). I met with people I haven't been seeing for a month or two. I'm enjoying my friends company at work. I got hold of the complete season 2 of House (i can't wait to watch each ep). Just when I was thinking of buying a flash disk, someone just gave me one. Friend lent me her cousin's Mandarin textbooks (way helpful than the phrasebook i bought). I learned of other features of my mobile phone. It's Powerbooks' anniversary sale once again. Most important of all, I think I'm actually getting my groove back! :)
Saturday, August 5, 2006
Things Looking Up
Posted by
ji
at
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
nice to hear that! :)
good for you...
ako started House Season 2 last Sat hehehe... :)
Post a Comment