Second week today that I'm not doing anything in the office. I decided to create a list of the things that I can do instead.
1. Upload pictures to my multiply account. - This is actually pretty tiring. The uploading part isn't really troublesome. But the part where I have to decide which ones to not include and putting captions on each one, that takes most of my time. It took me a day to work on one album alone and i have 5 albums to work on. Thankfully I'm down to the fifth one today. *whew*
2. Create list for the upcoming Christmas season. - I will have to list down the people and what to give just so I can make sure I don't miss out on anyone.
3. Do my Christmas shopping. - When? Every now and then. I hope I get to do this before 3rd week of November because I'd rather be done with it even before December comes.
4. Catch up on my to-read list. - I have more than a couple of books that I didn't get to finish. What is wrong with me?! This year has got to be my most unproductive year (in terms of reading of course).
5. Finish pending series I said I'd watch. - So far, I am currently right on track for this one. And with the 3-day holiday next next week, yeah, I definitely will be able to accomplish this sooner than I thought. (i hope so!)
6. Update my blog layout. - Needs change (simple as that).
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Down Time
Posted by
ji
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment