def. People who develop more slowly than others in their age group but eventually catches up.
I had my first taste of cotton candy when I was in high school already... a time when most of the students my age, if not all, probably had outgrown their liking to this.
I learned how to commute after I graduated from high school. The only public transportation I knew that time was the LRT. Learning how to commute through other means came later on. That was when I figured I needed alternatives on how to get home after 9pm.
When everyone else was being in a relationship, the idea of me being with someone seemed foreign to me. I decided to take a plunge in this thing called love when I reached mid-20s.
While most of the people born in the same year as mine know of famicom, I didn't have that chance to play with one. Instead, I was busy reading Archie comics and Nancy Drew. Now, I'm trying to catch up by playing the games that were once available in famicom and other game consoles on my DS.
I am one of those hooked to Pet Society and Restaurant City applications on Facebook. Hooked in a way that I tried cajoling my girlfriends into creating their own pets so that I'd have more pets to visit (means more daily profit for me). Apparently, at one point in their lives, all of them got addicted with Neopets (same concept with Pet Society but on a different platform) except me. -_-'
With all these that's been mentioned... does this mean that once a late bloomer, always, will be one? :p
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Late Bloomer
Posted by
ji
at
2:54 PM
Labels: applications, facebook, games, musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment