I knew it. I shouldn't go on saying that I will do this or that because I end up not doing it anyway. I said I'll wake up early this morning and what time did I wake up??? 11:00 already. It seems that writing down what I have to do never really worked or works for me. I was able to accomplish stuff yesterday that weren't even in my list and ended up breaking most of those included.

Hmmm... I wonder how long will I update this blog on a daily basis. I know myself & I'm sure my fascination ang my drive in writing down my thoughts here will wear down as well (I hope not though). If not, well... that's good.

My weekly tv schedule has just been altered. My Thursday's used to be so boring (that was when Amazing Race 2 ended). Last night, I was channel surfing and wa able to catch
at the Arirang channel. It's a Koren concert tv show and I enjoyed watching those Korena artists/singers. I noticed that most of their themes seem to be about love and lost love. Nah, I can't understand Korean, but there's a caption stating who the artist/s is/are and what's the song about. Then, around 9:30, my sister switched on this local tv station (ABC 5) to get a glimpse of the Single episode. It's a locally produced reality tv show featuring this guy's search for his lady love. I don't know if I like watching it because of the guy or I'm just curious if he'll be successful enough to find her girl. Let's see, I guess I have to watch again next week to find out.

I still haven't chatted with him. waaaahh.... I was trying to connect (IRC) last night but to no avail. I think he wasn't there anyway since he might have texted me already saying he is online. Im freaking missing our conversations.
Hi! Just thought of dropping by to say hi. I miss chatting with you but I know you're pretty tied up with your thesis and everything. Anyway, maybe when you're free we could continue where we left off. For the meantime, you take care and God bless.
That's the text message I could have sent him. Composed it already, the problem is I don't know if I should go on and actually type it on my mobile and send it to him. A part of me really wants to but then there's also this part where I afraid of what he might think of.

I'm obviously babbling here, jumping from one topic to another. Gives you an idea how my mind works, huh?