No more lonely nights said the song I'm hearing now. Wish I could sing that myself.

I'm so depressed.
I'm missing someone and longing for someone at the same time.

I wonder if I'm getting my hopes too high with this "J" guy. Baka I'm just trying to entertain myself by having this illusion that "J" could be the guy for me. Here I am mising him and wanting to talk with him. Just a text message would be enough to complete my day. And so I gathered up my courage and texted him already (just now...) What the hell! It's the 21st century and women today are upfront with their feelings already. But then... what if I'm the only one getting anxious here??? I doubt if he thinks of me like the way I do. Then again, he said before that he's too busy with his thesis and still getting busier. *sighs* I don't want to be in this state. You know, being ecstatic and hopeful now and then later on, *pop* there burst my bubble.

While I was inside the fx on my way home kanina, I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. Couples were around me and while they held onto their partners' hands or arms, I on the other hand, held onto my bag. That really sucks, right???? F***, this is just one of those days for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment