Friday, July 12, 2002

I was going through my sister's mail and got interested with one that came from her best friend: dark side of your sign. Hold your horses... I wasn't snooping on my sister's mail ok? She asked me to check it out herself since she was expecting a message from Mensa. Golly gee, she's gonna try the Mensa Quiz on Saturday at U.P. Diliman. I sincerely wish and pray she'd do well, I'm sure that would make her feel really better.

Going back to that email... Of course, I went over to see my sign and here's what it says:

ARIES



A warrior at heart, you thrive on challenges and any strife and dramas. You are tempted to stir things up, just to keep yourself happy. You are also rather intolerant of mistakes and don't have patience for weakness or failings in others. And sometimes, you can be quite snob as well. You like to be seen at the right places or wear the right clothes. And you're also prone to bossiness. Your restless nature may make you quit a project suddenly if you can't sustain
the interest.

Advice:
Get off your high horse and pay your dues before people will accept you. Learn to be more tolerant of others and try to see the other person's side of the story. If you believe in what you do, you can move mountains!


Ok, first things first. It's eerie... I mean, I honestly think that everything in it is true about me. See, I admit that I have weaknesses. I am not that arrogant, you know? The snob part, I think this is my major problem. Although most of the time, it is not intentional. There are just those times when I really don't feel like seeing or talking with someone that's why most people take it as me being snobbish. About liking to be seen at the right places or wearing the right clothes, I think that is also true. It's a conscious effort that I look ok, not gorgeous or alluring or whatever, but that I look pretty decent (could you blame me for that?) Prone to bosiness. Ha, take note of the word prone, it means, I tend to be bossy at times not all the time. The best description here is the one about me losing patience on things and becoming restless. I told you my blog title says it all about me. I have this attention span disorder which means that I can't seem to concentrate on just one thing. Things around me should be spontaneous and not monotonous.

As for the advice. Hey, me being tolerant of other person's feelings wouldn't be that difficult. I do that even though there are misses at times. I liked the last sentence and I'd like to believe I am capable of that. I can move mountains. Ha! Read that?

Does this mean now that I should believe in the whole astrology crap? Nah... It may seem fun to read about it once in a while, but to honestly think that everything that it tells us is true is foolishness. I don't have anything against those people who are into these, still... to each his own, right?

0 comments: