Thursday, July 11, 2002

I received this message from Stephen around 2 in the morning, I wasn't able to reply to him since I was already sleeping that time. Anyway, he asked me if I could pray for his thesis group and he said that he's scared. I don't know what to tell him. Maybe he thought of those times when we were serving our term as batch representatives. He used to text me everytime we have this project or activity and he gets scared of the outcome. I, on the other hand, always tells him that he need not worry. I have always been there to tell him that things will turn out alright even if that wasn't exactly how I felt. But then he knows that I have this huge faith in the Lord and maybe at the back of his mind he believes that the Lord seems to grant me most of my wishes. Or maybe he just needs more prayers, as simple as that. Now, that he is telling me he is afraid, I don't know if I could assure him that things will turn out fine because I myself am feeling scared. Really scared for that matter. Anyways, I always believed and still do in the power of prayer. I'll just have to pray for his group as well as mine. He said he'll do the same thing for me anyway. I think we will be needing a lot iof prayers now.



I think I'm the only person still watching Ally McBeal. The heck with that. It just seems that I have this excuse to feel lonely and sad when I watch that tv show. I was watching this day's episode, the one where this 17-year old guy got dumped by his prom date. There was this scene wherein he sang and my tears just trickled down my face. It's not the way he sang the song or how wonderful his voice was. The lyics of the song just got into me. Damn, I'm just so overly dramatic.

0 comments: